Monday, September 25, 2017

2017 MN State Fair

It's been a whole year somehow since I made a blog post.  I think about blogging often ... I just don't get down to editing all the pictures.  So, I decided to just make a post with some unedited pictures; these are from my 2 trips this year to the MN State Fair last month.

Just some of the highlights (there was, of course, tons of food!) ... Bigfoot for some reason hanging out on top of the custard stand; a couple examples of crop art; my mom's drink that was the same color as the duck pond LOL; alpacas; honey in every shade  of gold imaginable; succulent plant displays; lace, quilts & cross-stitching from the Creative Arts building; and the new giant ferris wheel making a spiral rainbow:



I'd like to get back to blogging, but I'm not going to make any promises because I know I've broken so many.  But I hope you enjoyed this =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette 

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...