Sunday, October 14, 2012

NOTD: Blue & Green Star Water Marble +Tutorial

OK, I will confess I didn't realize that it had been nearly a month. Time flies when you're having fun - or when you're so sick you don't know what day it is LOL.  Not that I was sick for the whole month, but I was kind of miserable for a solid couple weeks.

This design it was a little tricky figuring out the right colors to use to create a small enough inner circle to fit the entire star design on my nails.  I ended up using China Glaze Blue Year's Eve for my base color, marbling done with BYE and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover:


Here are my favorite nails:


And here is the tutorial:



This was the end of Water Marble March (yes, I know how long ago March was ...) but of course not the end of me marbling - Nail Art April starts with a water marble too =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

11 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! I'm amazed at your water marble talent, you're truly the master at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, your'e SO talented! :D I'm full of admiration of your designs and always inspire me to start water marbeling my self! :D You go girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another water marble carried out to perfection! I love the star design and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time on your blog. LOVIN IT! I have never saw something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!! it's so beautiful!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...